Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a really easy, fast way to prepare tilapia fillets. My whole family loves it, even the babies! The basis for this recipe came from the back of the bag of frozen fillets.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in non-stick skillet.
- Add thawed fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
- Remove fillets to a plate.
- Add almonds to skillet (a little more butter may be necessary), and toast lightly.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Spoon almonds over fish and serve.
Great easy dinner. Love the almonds that pick up the lemon flavor. Will use this with other kind of fish also. Thanks so much for posting.
The best fish I have had in a long time. Quick, easy and very low fat.... Even my picky 14 year old said he would have had two pieces if he hadn't eaten two servings of "blue box". I will make this at least once every two weeks.