A company-worthy fish dinner with lemon, capers and almonds. Recipe is from the newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Coat fish in flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 1/2 tsp butter in 1 tsp of the oil.
- 4Cook the filets in batches over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden crisp; turning once.
- 5Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 6Repeat for each batch adding additional oil and butter as needed.
- 7Add remining 1 Tbsp butter and the almonds to skillet.
- 8Cook 2 minutes or until golden.
- 9Add capers and lemon juice cooking 1 minute or until heated through.
- 10Pour sauce over fish and serve immediately.
- 11(I like a lot of flavor and would double sauce if serving 4.).
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia (Sole or Flounder) with Capers and Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.5
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.0 mg
- Sodium 585.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 57.2 g