Vino Girl's Note:
Healthy dish of tilapia, shrimp, and summer vegetables baked in paper. This can be made ahead up until the baking step and refrigerated until you are almost ready to eat. From Fusion By Mark restaurant in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Season vegetables with salt and pepper and toss with olive oil; mix well and set aside.
- 3Cut a large heart shape out of parchment paper and place on baking sheet or dish.
- 4Season tilapia and shrimp with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 5Place vegetables on one half of paper heart; top with tilapia and shrimp, and pour liquid on top of fish.
- 6Fold the empty half of the paper over the fish and vegetables; fold and crimp the edges of the paper to seal tightly. (Can be refrigerated now if you wish.).
- 7Bake for 7 to 9 minutes; the package should be puffy and the paper brown. (I had to cook mine significantly longer than this, so be prepared that it might take longer.).
- 8Place packet on a plate; cut open, being careful of the steam.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tilapia and Shrimp En Papollote
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 121.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: