Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I don't remember who told me about this recipe, but thank you who ever you are. I have added shrimp and scallops to this dish at times. I always get requests for this one.
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Baby Spinach, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 tilapia fillets
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray or oil 13x9 baking dish.
- place spinach in dish.
- then tilapia.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- then tomatos and onion.
- cover with foil and bake 15 min, remove foil and cook until fish flakes. enjoy.
I thought this was an alright recipe. I liked the flavor of the tomatoes but I wanted more. I think if I make this again I'll definitely follow the reviews instructions to cook the spinach with seasoning separately
Made this last night. Great recipe! Followed other suggestions re: sauté garlic onions and spinach as well as mushrooms. Also increased temp. to 400. Delish!