Recipe by cakeinmyface
I like tikka i like it a lot.. Now I don't eat dair or meat doesn't mean I should lose out now really does it!
- 6 tablespoons plain vegan yogurt
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chile (not super hot so medium)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 3 inches gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pinch caster sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all of the above ingredients in blender.
- Add your fake meat or real meat cut into chunks and chill for several hours.
- Leaving a lot of marinade on grill bake or fry dependent on cooking times for your specific fake meat or meat.
- Ta da! Serve in a nann with salad and tomato and mango chutney.