I am new to making up my own recipes, and my husband and I are cutting down on the carbs so we find adding lots of flavor to things will make our dishes more enjoyable. Here is a tilapia recipe I created when we wanted to stay away from the very temping breading!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and garlic to small pieces.
- 2Heat Olive Oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add Onion and Garlic to pan and stify-fry until garlic is lightly browned.
- 4Sprinkle Salt, Pepper and Cayenne Pepper on tilapia fillets.
- 5Clear out a spot on pan by moving garlis and onions and put tilapia seasoned side down into pan.
- 6Season the other side of the tilapia fillets.
- 7Chop Roasted Red Bell Peppers and fresh basil.
- 8After 4 minutes flip tilapia and add red bell peppers and basil.
- 9Cook fish another 4 minutes, mixing the garlic and onions with the bell pepper and basil.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiff's Very Garlic Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 208.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.0 g