- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh thyme leave, plus
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 220°C
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss.
- Arrange potato slices in single layer on heavyweight rimmed baking sheet.
- Place on top rack of oven and roast until tender and slightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.