Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
For this easy entree, just brush thick pork chops with a flavorful marinade of herb and olive oil, and then roast until done. From Recipe.com
- 6 pork loin chops, 1-1/2-inch-thick or 6 pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, snipped or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- Trim fat from meat. Season chops lightly with salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together the olive oil and thyme, and brush over all sides of pork chops. Place chops on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast 1 1/2" thick chops, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear. Roast 3/4" thick chops, uncovered, in a 375°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear. (160°F).