Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe sounds good and easy too! I haven't made this yet so I'm not sure about the cooking times.
- Heat 1/4 cup butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken and garlic powder.
- Cook 4 mimnutes.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 cup butter, mushrooms, and peas.
- Cook 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in hot cooked noodles and cheese until cheese is melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
made this for Zaar chef alphabet soup and I got the letter Z and picked this chef cause thats the game :) anyway this was the most delish recipe in the world.. I needed to change only one thing I only had a can of cheddar cheese soup and not actual cheddar cheese,. but other than that made it exactly as written and i cannot believe that 8 years since this recipe has been out there and no one has tried it yet.. shame on them because this was the most delish recipe.. so easy yet so yum..this is definatly a keeper.. and will be making this often as a weeknight dinner... come on people try this .. you do not know what you are missing,
will be posting a pic later..