Recipe by Heather Campbell
This is a recipe that my girlfriend's mother in-law gave me. I really don't like spicy food, but this is wonderful!!
- 1 (12 ounce) box rigatoni pasta, penne or 1 (12 ounce) boxany other tubular pasta
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rosemary, crumbled
- 6 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 0.5 (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (7 ounce) jarof rosted red peppers, drained and coarsly chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan-romano cheese mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pasta, rosemary, roasted red peppers, and pepperoncinis in a large pot.
- Pour boiling water over all and cover.
- Cook over med heat until most of the water is absorbed.
- Stir in the pepperoni, cream and cheese.
- Cool over low heat until heated thoroughly.