Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice side dish for a summer Barbecue
- 1⁄2 lb white mushroom
- 1⁄2 lb black mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb oyster mushroom
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 medium boiled potatoes, freshly cooked and sliced
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fine chives
- 1 bunch watercress, well washed and trimmed
- 3 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
- Slice ends off each stem and cut into thick slices vertically.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Layer mushrooms and room temperature potatoes in a salad bowl.
- Blend mustard powder, red wine vinegar and olive oil together until creamy.
- Pour over the salad and sprinkle with chives, watercress sprigs, toasted sunflower seeds over salad.
- Add dollops of mayonnaise to the completed salad.
this is very good, hope you can send some more good one's
This was good! We used mayonnaise from the market.