These bars are really rich and sinful, but so worth every calorie!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a lightly greased 9x13 pan with whole club crackers.
- 2Heat sugars, graham cracker crumbs, milk, and margarine to a slow boil.
- 3Pour over crackers in pan and add another layer of Club crackers.
- 4Melt together peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
- 5Pour over crackers and cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Layer Keebler Bars
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g