Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have served this many times at dinners where a seperate salad course is appropriate.It is simple, quite sophisticated and the taste combinations are interesting.
- Wisk together in a small bowl the oil of your choice,lemon juice and a little salt and pepper.
- Let stand at least an hour at room temp.
- If you use plain olive oil you may want to flavor to taste with a little garlic powder in the oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Toss the dressing with the greens and divide among salad plates.
- Arrange brie on the baking sheet and bake until soft but not runny.
- You really need to stand there and keep an eye on it.
- (about one minute) Top each salad with the wedge of cheese and toasted pecans.
- A nice variation is a"fan" of thinly sliced pear on the plate.