Recipe by Topher
From cooking light. I think that this combination of fruit and salsa is quite unique and tasty if you're looking for something that's an out of the box idea for something to eat.
Top Review by Lindsay!
I've been making this recipe for years and i love it! I looked for it before i decided to post it myself. If you don't like your food too spicy, cut back the herbs and maybe the red onion. I love this recipe because it opens my sinuses and is always a topic of conversation when i bring it to parties. I never tell anyone the mix of ingredients because nobody believes without a taste first that these foods together could taste so good! Sometimes i add pineapple if i'm in the mood for it. It's so pretty and full of color, if you're looking for a conversation piece this is exceptional
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled cantaloupe
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup sliced small strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt