Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite cranberry relish recipe I got from one of my Mom's friends years ago. I use it every Thanksgiving or time I make Turkey + Stuffing etc... I believe it came out of the "Taste of Home" magazine.
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 340.19 g bag cranberries, fresh, finely chopped or 340.19 g bag cranberries, frozen, finely chopped
- 473.18 ml fresh raspberries
- 2 medium tart apples, diced
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, marmalade and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stir in the cranberries, raspberries and apples.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Stir before serving.