Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite cranberry relish recipe I got from one of my Mom's friends years ago. I use it every Thanksgiving or time I make Turkey + Stuffing etc... I believe it came out of the "Taste of Home" magazine.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, fresh, finely chopped or 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries, frozen, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 medium tart apples, diced
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, marmalade and lemon juice; mix well.
- Stir in the cranberries, raspberries and apples.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Stir before serving.