Recipe by seahorse73
Thanks Three Dog Bakery and Dogster.com
Top Review by Isabella D.
My dog loves bananas so we decided to make him a Birthday cake. I tried this recipe, and he loved it! We give him small peices twice a week now since it's a big cake! I only used 8 ounces of cream cheese, and a table spoon of honey for the frosting. I am planning to make this a tradition, and bake the doggie cake every year on his Birthday!
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 bananas
- 0.59 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml whole wheat flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml honey
- 340.19 g fat free cream cheese
- 14.78 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a bowl combine water, bananas, vanilla, egg and honey. Then add whole wheat flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 8-inch cake pan sprayed with a nonstick spray.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry.
- Cinnamon Frosting: In a mixer, combine the following: 12 ounces non-fat cream cheese (room temperature) 3 teaspoons cinnamon 1.
- teaspoon vanilla 1 teaspoon honey.
- You can pipe different designs on top by using the carob frosting forcolor contrast. To make carob frosting, replace cinnamon with the same amount of carob powder.