- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional) or 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1 (21 ounce) canfruit pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the stick of butter in a 9X13 baking dish, and pop in the oven until the butter is melted.
- Stir together the milk, flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour mixture into the hot pan.
- Spoon the pie filling into the pan.
- DO NOT STIR!
- Bake for 40 minutes until the crust is brown.
- Delicious served warm with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.