- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 4 large basil sprigs, plus more
- fresh basil, for garnish (1/2 cup firmly packed)
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice (1 small orange)
- 2 tablespoons frozen raspberries
- 1 cup gin
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar and 1/3 cup water to a simmer in saucepan. Stir in basil, and remove from heat. Let steep 30 minutes.
- Pour citrus juices and raspberries into a blender. Strain basil syrup into blender, pressing on basil leaves.
- Blend until smooth, and strain into pitcher. Stir in gin.
- Divide among 6 ice-filled glasses; garnish with basil.