Recipe by Kaker33
A wonderful salsa that blends chilis with avocados. The flavors of this salsa are wonderful and blend perfectly. Beware though, the longer it sits in the refrigerator, the hotter it gets!
Top Review by Nevilledog
Best Salsa recipe we've ever made! Husband made it at least 5 times in the last couple of months. We love our food HOT... and you have some control over just how hot to make this recipe. Highly recommended!
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 habanero, diced
- 1 serrano pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium avocados
- 1⁄2 large white onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: My wife and I like hot food so we double the number of chilis used.
- Prepare the ingredients seperately.
- Mix all ingredients into bowl or container.
- Squeeze lemon into the container.
- Let salsa sit in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours in order for flavors to blend.