- 3 cups macaroni, dry
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and pour back into large pot.
- In a bowl stir together the tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir into the hot pasta: 1 cup cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the tomato mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.