1/1 Photo of Three Cheese Garlic Bubble Bread
These are so good I could eat them alone. I like them with spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- 3Put thawed rolls in pan and cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Let rise for 1 hour.
- 5Melt butter in microwave with cracked clove of garlic.
- 6Mix cheeses together in a bowl.
- 7Remove garlic clove from butter.
- 8Dip each roll in butter then roll it around in the cheese mixture.
- 9Put each roll back in pan and sprinkle entire top with garlic powder.
- 10Sprinkle any remaining cheeses over top of rolls.
- 11Bake at 350 for about 30-45 min or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Garlic Bubble Bread
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 586.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: