(Warning: you may want to open a window and shut off the smoke detector when preparing this dish). I received this recipe from a coworker, but I tripled the recipe to kick it up. I serve this with Alfredo and bow tie pasta. This is great dish for company and I guarantee if they love spice they will ask for it again.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Combine cayenne pepper, cinnamon, Cajun seasoning, paprika an salt in a bowl.
- Rub spice mixture into chicken.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with Alfredo (recipe #4205) and your choice of noodles.
- Variation: If you are using this recipe for something besides pasta, pound chicken breasts to 3/4 inch and cook as directed.
- Variation: If you want to downgrade to One Alarm Blacken Chicken: use 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and Cajun seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon paprika and salt.