Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a fast & very very very tasty comfort food recipe created my myself when i was craving something just like this.
- 77.96 g packetsoutheastern mills cheddar cheese sauce
- 473.18 ml macaroni noodles
- 236.59 ml fiesta Mexican blend cheese
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese
- 28.39 ml parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml 2% low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the noodles until al dente (until they are soft, yet still semi-crisp when you taste) & drain.
- Make the cheese sauce according to package directions.
- Mix the cheese sauce and the cooked noodles until thoroughly coated.
- Place into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Pour the milk into the baking pan.
- Top with Fiesta Blend, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 20-30 minutes until all bubbly and slightly brown on top.
- Makes about 3-4 1 cup servings.