This is a fast & very very very tasty comfort food recipe created my myself when i was craving something just like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook the noodles until al dente (until they are soft, yet still semi-crisp when you taste) & drain.
- 3Make the cheese sauce according to package directions.
- 4Mix the cheese sauce and the cooked noodles until thoroughly coated.
- 5Place into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 6Pour the milk into the baking pan.
- 7Top with Fiesta Blend, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake about 20-30 minutes until all bubbly and slightly brown on top.
- 9Makes about 3-4 1 cup servings.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thompsons Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.7
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 1003.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheddar cheese sauce