Recipe by Chef *Glo
A friend shared this delicious low calorie pizza that my family and friends love. It is so simple and is done in 10 minutes
- 2 Sandwich wraps (flat bread)
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese (low call cheese works well too) or 1⁄2 cup pizza cheese, blend well too (low call cheese works well too)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- pepperoni (whatever topping you would like) or caramelized onion (whatever topping you would like) or bell pepper (whatever topping you would like)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a pizza pan (with holes works best) with cooking spray.
- Place wrap on pan, spread half can of tomatoe sauce on each wrap. Sprinkle cheese blend and 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese per wrap. Add oregano, sweet basil, pepper and crushed red pepper (optional). Bake 9 to 10 minutes until crispy. Cut with pizza cutter in quarters. Enjoy.