1/2 Photos of They'll Think You Bought'em from the Store Gingersnaps
Super Sara's Note:
People always ask me where I BOUGHT these from! They SMELL great and are SO soft! I've been making these since I was a teen. I got this from an old recipe book at church.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together sugar, margarine, molasses and eggs.
- 2Add dry ingredients.
- 3Roll dough into balls (1 inch or more). Roll in sugar.
- 4Place two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes; depending on how brown or crisp you like them. Wait a minute before putting on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for They'll Think You Bought'em from the Store Gingersnaps
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g