Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is adapted from a recipe at hojiblanca.com. The original recipe called for capers, which I don't like and didn't seem to allow enough blending time. I made a few adjustments and this tapenade is awesome!!!
- 300 g olives, pitted any variety
- 45 g anchovies
- 10 g lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 180 ml olive oil
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT olive oil in Thermomix bowl. Slowly raise the speed up to 5, mixing until you have a thick paste.
- Scrape down sides. Replace lid. Slowly pour the olive oil in as the blades are spinning - raising the speed up to 8. After 20 seconds check and see if the paste is smooth enough for your taste. If not, scrape down, replace lid and blitz again.
- I mixed mine about 40 seconds on speed 8.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.