Recipe by elke
This is it! Dont forget to beat the egg whites and cream seperately! It is also nice with berries although they should be added before the cheese mix goes on the biscuit stuff. We find it nice, refrigerated over night:) Happy Yummy Chews:))
- 500 g Quark or 500 g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 120 g sugar
- 3 dashes lemon juice
- 200 ml cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon cornflour (thickener)
Directions See How It's Made
- pre heat oven at 150'C degrees.
- Mix together all the ingredients but the creme and the egg whites.
- Beat the whites until really stiff and add to the cheese mix.
- Beat the creme and add as well.
- Slow but surely lift the beaten items under the cheese mix.
- Pour onto the biscuit dough of your choice.
- Bake for 90 minutes in the middle of your oven.
- Its ready when it is brown and doesnt wobble that much when you wobble it.
- let cool and refrigerate it over night in the baking tin.