"The Woiks" Dilly Burgers
- In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, Montreal Steak Seasoning, bacon crumbles and dill weed.
- Shape into four burgers.
- Brush or spray the onion slices with olive oil.
- Place the burgers and onion slices over medium hot coals.
- Grill for 8-12 minutes or until burgers are well done and onion is tender, turning once.
- Add cheese to each burger, one minute before cooking is complete.
- Place the burgers on toasted hamburger rolls.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and favourite condiments.