Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dessert is SO AWESOME you will NOT have any "leftovers" guaranteed. I am asked so often to make this for gatherings. People come to expect it will be brought.
- 1 dark chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as many as called for by cake mix directions)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by cake mix directions)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or as called for by cake mix directions)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package chocolate pudding (instant)
- 2 cups milk (or as called for by package directions)
- 3 -4 Skor candy bars
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions.
- Let cool completely.
- Prepare pudding*** (don't let it set keep it"pourable") Break up skor bars into little smaller than bite size pieces.
- (I place them in a seal-able plastic bag and use my rolling pin) Once cake is cooled off.
- (You will need to use a large see-through bowl for this recipe assembly.) Tear into pieces not too small.
- Place a layer of cake in bottom of bowl, pour some pudding on top, then layer of cool whip, then chocolate bar pieces.
- Repeat layers ending with cool whip and chocolate bar pieces on top.
- Place in the fridge to cool.