Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This is one of my favorites! I love spaghetti but since becoming a diabetic, I can't really have it. This is my alternative when I really want pasta. YUM!
- 1 spaghetti squash, 2-3lbs, cooked, scraped and ready to use (see How to Cook a Spaghetti Squash)
- 4 ounces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hot spaghetti squash and bacon in bowl.
- Melt butter in small skillet and cook garlic over medium heat until soft and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add to spaghetti squash along with parsley. Toss to mix and season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and serve warm.