Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are the perfect seasoned pub fries. They are really great! I hope your family loves them as much as we do.
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Wash but don't peel the potatoes. Slice them into wedges about a half inch thick or less.
- In a mixing bowl large enough to hold the potatoes, whisk together all of the other ingredients.
- Add the potatoes, toss to coat.
- Lay them all out in an even layer on a cookie sheet or a jelly roll pan. If you have a dark colored one, use that. It will make the potatoes brown better (I don't know why this works but it does).
- Roast them for a total of 35 minutes or until they are browned the way you like them. Turn them over one time about half way through.
- I serve these with sour cream on the side- yummy!
Yum! These were so good! Simple and tasty. Thanks Realtor for sharing. Made for Cooking Mania Tag.
The flavor of these were fantastic however they didn't brown at all and stuck horribly to the pan - based on the picture I'm assuming it was a problem with my pan
These fries are fantastic! You described it perfectly in your intro; these are wonderful pub-style fries with tons of flavor. Served as you suggested with sour cream for dipping and loved them - thanks for sharing the recipe!