- 6 regular white potatoes (use whatever kind you like)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons grated romano cheese or 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (I use granulated garlic)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Wash but don't peel the potatoes. Slice them into wedges about a half inch thick or less.
- In a mixing bowl large enough to hold the potatoes, whisk together all of the other ingredients.
- Add the potatoes, toss to coat.
- Lay them all out in an even layer on a cookie sheet or a jelly roll pan. If you have a dark colored one, use that. It will make the potatoes brown better (I don't know why this works but it does).
- Roast them for a total of 35 minutes or until they are browned the way you like them. Turn them over one time about half way through.
- I serve these with sour cream on the side- yummy!