1/2 Photos of The Only Marinade You Will Need for Grilled Salmon
Plan ahead the salmon will need to marinade for at least 8 hours, this marinade is enough for up to 16 ounces of salmon- you may adjust the fresh garlic and cayenne pepper to taste --- you will LOVE this!
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (can use Canola oil or peanut oil)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (or use crushed red chili flakes)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced (or use 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt (optional and to taste)
- 1In a large bowl whisk the first 10 ingredients until well blended starting with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 2Season with salt if desired.
- 3Mix in the minced garlic and green onions.
- 4Pour over salmon.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours, turning the salmon over a few time during chilling.
- 6Discard the marinade and grill salmon over medium-high heat (about 4 minutes per side).
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Only Marinade You Will Need for Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.3
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2705.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g