Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Where can you find an easy, delicious, moist brownie recipe FROM SCRATCH?? Right here! **Caution: These are extremely addicting**
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 3⁄4 cup salted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove.
- When chips are melted, remove from heat, and add the syrup and butter; whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour and sugar.
- Stir the vanilla and eggs into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix until batter is formed.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let brownies cool in pan before devouring them :).
Made these for my other half to talk to work & share, & apparently they were well-received & gone in no time at all! I did make a batch & a half, but still in the same size pan, 13"x9" & then baked them for almost 1 hour! Still very moist! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's Pick A Chef]
I was VERY disappointed in these. Also, unless you're a seasoned cook, the directions were a bit confusing & there was NO salt listed in the ingredients list, so I just guessed & added 1 tsp. Doubt if I'd make them again....SORRY!!!