Where can you find an easy, delicious, moist brownie recipe FROM SCRATCH?? Right here! **Caution: These are extremely addicting**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove.
- 3When chips are melted, remove from heat, and add the syrup and butter; whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- 4Whisk together flour and sugar.
- 5Stir the vanilla and eggs into the chocolate mixture.
- 6Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture. Mix until batter is formed.
- 7Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 8Let brownies cool in pan before devouring them :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Most Deliciously Moist Brownies Ever
Serving Size: 1 (1446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 108.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g