Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
After searching and searching for the perfect swordfish recipe, this is it! This recipe was featured in the July 1992 issue of Texas Monthly. The Merchant Prince Restaurant, Galveston, Texas. Cooking time includes the 60 minutes to marinate.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked blacked pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 shallot, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 (5 ounce) swordfish steaks
- Mix ingredients and marinate fish for 1 hour.
- Grill over medium heat 2 minutes on each side, or until done.
Very good fish - I think this marinade will also work well with other fish. Thanks for sharing!