Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a drink you might like to share, (or maybe not **wink**) since it contains 6 shots! Chill your Martini glasses for a few minutes prior to mixing this up.
- 2 ounces irish cream (such as Bailey's or Irish Manor liqueur)
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 ounce Crown Royal whiskey
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur (such as Godiva)
- Pour liquid ingredients together in a blender.
- Add ice to the top of the liquid level in the blender, (maybe a handful of cubes).
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into chilled Martini glasses.
- Optional garnish- Pour chocolate syrup in stripes from the center outwards, (like a sunburst).
- Use a toothpick to swirl the chocolate and create a pinwheel effect.
- Note: If you feel the drink is too thick while blending, add a bit of cream or milk to thin it out.
This was a sweet dream in a glass. Thanks so much Nick's Mom. I made it as directed and drank it all to myself. Mmmmmm.
Oh my - this is quite good! It does make plenty - definitely enough for two. The flavors blend together very nicely.