Recipe by James M-Blight
A delicious drink for people who enjoy both sweet and coffee style drinks.
Top Review by Outta Here
Quick pick-me-up drink, and a lot closer and cheaper than going to ****bucks! Instead of the sugar, I added some sugar-free raspberry syrup. (I love raspberry-chocolate-coffee combo!) Made for Spring 2008 PAC.
- 400 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (Preferably organic)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 5 ice cubes
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into blender and add the cocoa powder, sugar and instant coffee into a blender or smoothie maker.
- Blend until fully mixed together.
- Add ice cubes.
- Blend until there are only small parts of ice left, or until fully dissolved depending on how you prefer it.
- Pour into mug, glass or cup.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkle a small amount of cocoa powder on top for presentation if wanted.