A roasted sweet potato recipe that is so healthy and good, too! A savory dish that can be a side dish as well as the main entree.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes and slice them into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Whisk the honey, lemon juice, olive oil, curry and lemon zest together.
- Spray a casserole dish or baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip the potato slices in the mixture, making sure it is fully coated.
- Place the slices in 2 layers in the pan. Pour any remaining mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for another 20 minutes, turn the slices over after 10 minutes for even browning.