Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been a long-standing part of my family's Thanksgiving meal. Makes a lovely layered salad with a nutty top. We could no more do Thanksgiving without "The Green Stuff" than we could do without the turkey!
- Pour 1/2 cup boiling water into a mixing bowl.
- Add jello and stir until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese, and blend with an electric mixer till light and fluffy.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour mixture into serving dish.
- Last step: pour lemon-lime soda over mixture.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
This is so easy and what a great taste. I made mine with sugar free jello and light cream cheese. I'll make this often. Thanks for a great recipe.