This recipe is posted in reply to a request for an everything muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sweet butter, melted
- 2 eggs (extra large)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips or 8 ounces white chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup light raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup dark raisin (optional)
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 ounces chopped raw cashews (optional)
- 2 ounces chopped pecans (optional)
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 ounces milk chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 ounces peanut butter chips (optional)
- 2 ounces butterscotch chips (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Prepare your muffin pan by lightly brushing on a layer of melted butter.
- 3Let firm in refrigerator while preparing recipe.
- 4Or, you may choose to just line pan with paper liners.
- 5In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 6Add melted butter, beaten eggs, and milk to the dry ingredients, and stir only enough to moisten.
- 7Mix in macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, raw cashews, pecans, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and butterscotch chips.
- 8Spoon batter muffin pan about 3/4 full.
- 9Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and dry.
- 10Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before turning out of pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Everything Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 236.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g