Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is posted in reply to a request for an everything muffin.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweet butter, melted
- 2 eggs (extra large)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips or 8 ounces white chocolate pieces
- 1⁄4 cup light raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup dark raisin (optional)
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 ounces chopped raw cashews (optional)
- 2 ounces chopped pecans (optional)
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 ounces milk chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 ounces peanut butter chips (optional)
- 2 ounces butterscotch chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare your muffin pan by lightly brushing on a layer of melted butter.
- Let firm in refrigerator while preparing recipe.
- Or, you may choose to just line pan with paper liners.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add melted butter, beaten eggs, and milk to the dry ingredients, and stir only enough to moisten.
- Mix in macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts, raw cashews, pecans, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and butterscotch chips.
- Spoon batter muffin pan about 3/4 full.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and dry.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before turning out of pan.
Batter tastes really good - like cookie dough. And I didn't have any choc chips, but they came out great, anyway. I made mini-muffins, and regular size muffins. Thank you so much!!!!
This is a wonderful recipe!! The basic muffin mix (flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, eggs and milk) is so quick and easy to mix and THEN, you just clean out your pantry/freezer of leftover odds and ends from other baking projects and you have yourself 18 delicious muffins! Since many of the ingredients are optional, I used what I had on hand: chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, a few peanut butter chips, and some walnut and pecan chips I had in my freezer. The muffins turned out great! I can't wait to make these again...Thanks for the recipe L4C!