Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came with my George Foreman Grill. I haven't tried it yet, but I am positing it for safekeeping so I can use it for breakfast or something one day.
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1⁄2 cup red deliciouus apple, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey breast
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the egg white, onion, apples, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, sage, nutmeg, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add the ground turkey and mix well.
- Shape the mixture in eight or nine 2-inch wide patties.
- Preheat the Grilling Machine and place the patties on the grill two at a time. Close the lid. Cook for 5 min or until the meat is no longer pink and the juices run clear, turning once or twice.
Love this recipe. Was trying to find it this morning, tried another recipe, but it just wasn't as good. Thanks so much for posting!