Recipe by Abbs <3
This recipe came with my George Foreman Grill. I haven't tried it yet, but I am positing it for safekeeping so I can use it for breakfast or something one day.
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1⁄2 cup red deliciouus apple, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey breast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the egg white, onion, apples, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, sage, nutmeg, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add the ground turkey and mix well.
- Shape the mixture in eight or nine 2-inch wide patties.
- Preheat the Grilling Machine and place the patties on the grill two at a time. Close the lid. Cook for 5 min or until the meat is no longer pink and the juices run clear, turning once or twice.