Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was my first success ful cheese cake. I was skeptical but it was fantastic. Its really easy because I used a pre made graham cracker crust. I did all of this in my food processor.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place cream cheese is food processor and whip until its creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk while processing cream cheese.
- Next, add the lemon juice and process.
- Add the eggs and process.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all the ingredients are combined well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake 30 minutes or intil it looks set.
- Cool for 1 hour at room temp and 4 hours in the fridge.