Recipe by Aimchick
This was my first success ful cheese cake. I was skeptical but it was fantastic. Its really easy because I used a pre made graham cracker crust. I did all of this in my food processor.
- 16 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room temp
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (low fat)
- 4 lemons, juice of
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place cream cheese is food processor and whip until its creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk while processing cream cheese.
- Next, add the lemon juice and process.
- Add the eggs and process.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl to make sure all the ingredients are combined well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake 30 minutes or intil it looks set.
- Cool for 1 hour at room temp and 4 hours in the fridge.