This recipe I got from one of the librarians from my school. you would never think that this combination would taste so good. I made it for one of my mom's cocktail parties and it was a great hit. its good year round but goes with summer the best.. it is simple to make . anyone can make it. everyone that has had it says that "it tastes like summer" .. and it does!! thats all you can really say. I hope everyone that makes it enjoys it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put everything in a bowl except scallions.
- 2stir for about 2 minutes, untl everything is well mixed.
- 3taste it because you will be so suprised.
- 4spoon dip into your serving bowl.
- 5garnish with scallions on top of dip.
- 6place in fridge to cool until ready to serve.
- 7serve with crackers( we use the townhouse flipside crackers).
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Veggie Dip Your Taste Buds Have Ever Tasted
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 258.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning