Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe I got from one of the librarians from my school. you would never think that this combination would taste so good. I made it for one of my mom's cocktail parties and it was a great hit. its good year round but goes with summer the best.. it is simple to make . anyone can make it. everyone that has had it says that "it tastes like summer" .. and it does!! thats all you can really say. I hope everyone that makes it enjoys it as much as we do!
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper (grated)
- 3 scallions (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dried Italian seasoning
- put everything in a bowl except scallions.
- stir for about 2 minutes, untl everything is well mixed.
- taste it because you will be so suprised.
- spoon dip into your serving bowl.
- garnish with scallions on top of dip.
- place in fridge to cool until ready to serve.
- serve with crackers( we use the townhouse flipside crackers).