1/1 Photo of The Best Vegan Macaroni and Cheese Ever
I found this recipe over at vegweb.com but I am typing it up here so I can use the easy conversions and see the nutritional information. It received so many positive comments that I have to try it. One of the only complaints is that it can be very salty, so you might want to consider cutting back on the soy sauce or not adding additional salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Boil water in a big pot for the pasta.
- 3All of the ingredients sans pasta can easily go in a blender (liquid and powdered) -- this is by far the easiest way.
- 4Once pasta is cooked, drain and put it in the baking pan pour the cheese sauce over the pasta.
- 5Bake until the top of the pasta looks slightly browned and crispy about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Vegan Macaroni and Cheese Ever
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 960.9
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 39.5 g