Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mom got this from a Gereman lady when I was a little kid and has been using it ever since!
- 3⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 red wine vinegar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves (more if you want)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine first four ingredients with whisk. (We love garlic so we always use more.).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a few drops of water if necessary to reach desired taste and consistency.
Wonderful dressing. Reminds me of one recommended by the French author of French Women Don't Get Fat. We had this drizzled over sliced avocado.