Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
The name says it all. Melt-in-your-mouth goodness!
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 (30 g) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Crust: Put flour and butter into bowl. Mix until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
- Press into ungreased 8x8 or 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minute Cool.
- Mix cheese and sugar together well. Spread over cooled shortbread crust.
- Beat pudding mix with milk until thickened. Pour over cheese-sugar layer.
- Chill a few minutes to firm.
- Whip Cream until stiff. Spread over pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds.