- 6 good sized potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel all potatoes and cut up into squares.
- Put them into a pot of water, making sure they are totally covered by the water.
- Cook on medium heat stirring every 10 minutes.
- Once potatoes are fork tender, drain them and leave them in the same pot they were cooked.
- Add butter and mash potatoes until butter is melted.
- Next add the sour cream, milk, and cream cheese; mix in well.
- Finally add your salt; combine, and your done!
- Trust me these mashed potatoes are so good, people will be asking for more! :).