Recipe by hollyfrolly
A really simple marinade- which I like to use a couple of days in advance, but it's totally not necessary! A simple 2 1/2 hours will certainly do that yummy cut of meat some justice!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, trimmed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 inch fresh ginger, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients (not the steak) in a large Ziplock baggie. Add the steak and marinate for 2 1/2 hours to 2 days.
- Remove steak and discard the marinade.
- Barbecue meat about 7 minutes per side for med-rare.
- Slice on the diagonal- across the grain and serve!
- Yum -- .