DH got me hooked on these, they take 5 min to make before work and oddly enough the microwaved egg is perfect. It is the best tasting egg sandwich I have ever had and a great was to try and keep my chives snipped.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix egg and milk well in small microwavable bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with peppers, garlic salt and pepper.
- 3Microwave uncovered for 1 min and 20 seconds on high.
- 4Toast bread, spread each slice with mayonnaise and sprinkle one side generously with finely chopped fresh chives.
- 5Stick egg in the middle and enjoy.
- 6Can add ham too.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Easiest Egg and Chive Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 213.6 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g