Recipe by Tara
DH got me hooked on these, they take 5 min to make before work and oddly enough the microwaved egg is perfect. It is the best tasting egg sandwich I have ever had and a great was to try and keep my chives snipped.
Top Review by Sallie H
My duaghter and I love these. We add ham and a slice of cheese, and put the chives in with the egg. We also used a toasted bun. No chilis (she's 5!), but used a seasoning blend.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pinch dried chili
- 1 dash garlic salt
- black pepper
- fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg and milk well in small microwavable bowl.
- Sprinkle with peppers, garlic salt and pepper.
- Microwave uncovered for 1 min and 20 seconds on high.
- Toast bread, spread each slice with mayonnaise and sprinkle one side generously with finely chopped fresh chives.
- Stick egg in the middle and enjoy.
- Can add ham too.